Thomas Vinterberg’s latest work, Another Round (2020), deals with the Danish drinking culture. Mads Mikkelsen plays a high school teacher who has lost his lust for life. The question is whether he is flying or falling in the last shot of the film? In this third edition of the 169 Seconds audiovisual format, Jan Oxholm analyzes the final scene and the dramatic use of the freeze frame technique [SPOILER ALERT!].
* * *
- Script and Narration: Jan Oxholm
- Editing: Jan Oxholm
- Title Design: Thomas Schwartz Larsen
- Music: Mathias Bonde Korsgaard
- Another Round / Druk (Thomas Vinterberg, 2020)
- Thelma & Louise (Ridley Scott, 1991)